THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc. (CENTECH®) is seeking a Facilities Development Project Manager to support the Defense Policy Review Initiative (DPRI) Planning Group located at Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Iwakuni, Japan. The person in this position will ensure efficient project execution by providing oversight for project integration, scope management, time and cost management, quality control and risk management, communications, and stakeholder management for DPRI projects. This includes tracking and managing of project planning related to Iwakuni facilities to be constructed from concept development through the requirements and criteria development phases, and continuing through the design/OBR phase, to construction and project closeout. Key components of this support also include coordination with the scheduling, utilities, and government furnished material project managers. The person in this position also coordinates the Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure Team efforts to work with bi-national stakeholders in accomplishing DPRI Infrastructure Program Management Office (IPMO) objectives.
Experience managing construction projects including formulation of project requirements, refinement of project requirements in engineering terms, submittal of documents, execution of program and project designs, acceptance of project documentation, project completion and development of design and construction schedules for complex land development project
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with experience interacting with various levels of military and civilian personnel
- Skill in preparation, presentation, and evaluation of plans, designs, reports, and other correspondence.
- Experience working with a diverse and often conflicting group of stakeholders on politically sensitive and schedule-constrained construction projects
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or higher
- Current DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/construction management/architecture or related discipline and seven (7) years of experience. Education requirement may be waived for
exceptionally qualified personnel
THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE M/F/Disabled/Veteran